Because many employees are not well-versed in personal finance/money matters, and because that pressure and concern often affects their productivity, many clients have asked us to add understandable and actionable personal finance guidance to our Empowerment Series.
We are pleased to announce that Ken Dolan, one of America's most respected personal finance experts has joined us. He is a Wall Street veteran who hosted more than 5000 personal finance shows on national radio and television with his wife, Daria, including their own show on CNN Finance.
Some of Ken's Topics
|• Investing During the TRUMP Era
• Designing a Plan for a Firm Financial Footing
• The Dolans' Five Principles of Fool-Proof Investing in 2017
• Maximizing the Profits in Your Retirement Plan
|• How to Find an Advisor With Whom to Work
• The Questions to Ask Before You Start
• The Answers That You Need to Hear
Level the Investing Field in YOUR Favor
|• Forewarned is Forearmed: Telltale Signs of Investor Fraud & THREE Things Never to Say to a Financial Advisor
• FIVE Lies You'd Better Be Ready For
|• Checking a Broker's/Financial Advisor's Background Before You Sign Up
• Why It's Getting More Difficult to Sue a Broker
• AVOIDING TROUBLE…HOW TO GET STARTED
Our special Question & Answer session, all personal finance/investing/money questions answered with actionable solutions. In addition to answering attendees' personal finance questions, Ken Dolan will briefly present his business and economic overview for this year and next year.